Digital tire Pyrometer with Infrared Sensor
€ 170,49 + VAT
- 12 Points of tire temperatures for each set
- AIR temperature + TRACK temperature
- TIME + DATA
- 30 Data sets saved on the instrument
Ships within 24 Hours
Product Part number : PYR2-IR X
Designed for the Motorsport
It is possible to evaluate the dynamic setup of the vehicle through the evaluation of temperatures in the different points of the tires
For each test you can save:
- 12 Point of tire temperautre
- AIR temperature
- TRACK temperature
Thanks to the infrared sensor you can measure from 0°C to 380°C (32°F to 716°F) with a capture time of 0.5s.
- C° and F° Temperature units
- Measure resolution: 1°C / 1.8°F
- Temperature error: +/- 1°C
- Temperature ragne of the instrument: 0°C – 1000°C
- 12 Points of tire temepratures for each set
- AIR and TRACK temperatures
- DATE and TIME
- Memory stores 30 complete sets of data
Why use the tire pyrometer …..
It is possible to evaluate the dynamic setup of the vehicle through the evaluation of temperatures in the different points of the tyres.
From this assumption, Prisma Electronics has developed a digital pyrometer that measures and saves the temperatures of the tyres in three different characteristic points of the tyre: EXTERNAL – INTERMEDIATE – INTERNAL.
Moreover, it is possible to save also the temperatures of ASPHALT and AIR in order to have all the parameters immediately available on the display. The peculiarity of the tool is to save 30 complete sets. Each sets consists of 12 points of TIRE TEMPERATURES, AIR, TRACK, DATE, TIME.
It is useful when you want to understand the effect of the CAMBER and CASTER in car tires and also the temperatures in the different lean angles of the bikes.
— 0.5°C Temperature Accuracy
— 380°C Object temperature
— 35° Field of view