Digital tire pressure gauge with stopwatch
€ 204,10 + VAT
High-accuracy digital tire pressure gauge with multi-rider stopwatch integrated for measuring up to 4 riders with split times and lap statistics.
- Digital tire pressure gauge HPM 4X
- Multi riders stopwatch STW X
Digital tire pressure gauge with stopwatch integrated
Take your tire maintenance to the next level with our digital tire pressure gauge
You no more need to carry two instruments to the pitlane, the HiPreMa 4 gives you two devices in one.
You will not only get the best tire pressure gauge on the market but also a high-end stopwatch that gives you the possibility to time up to 4 drivers simultaneously with 9 individual split times for each driver.
EASY TO USE
Do you want to switch from PRESSURE GAUGE to LAP TIMER or vice versa?
Just press the MODE button!
ALL THE ADVANTAGES
All the features of Prisma Electronics tire pressure gauge Hiprema 4 and of the multi riders stopwatch are now integrated into the same device!
You can time simultaneously 4 drivers with 9 split times and lap statistics for each driver
Easily switch to the digital tire pressure gauge mode and save both cold and hot tire pressures with just a few simple steps
Trusted by the most important motorsport Teams
- Time and date
- Outdoor air temperature – in °C or °F
- Menu languages – ITA – ENG – FRA
- Automatically backlit display with light sensor
- Belt clip
- Mode A – Absolute intervals
- Mode I – Incremental intervals
For each session, the following data is stored:
- Time and date of the session
- Outdoor air temperature
- Statistics of the 3 Best Times per lap for each driver and their differences
- Storage of 30 laps for each driver and their intervals
- Up to 9 intervals per lap
- 7 Timer sessions
- 50 Digital gauge sessions
PRESSURE SHOT® FUNCTION
By activating the PRESSURE SHOT function through the menu, the tool stores the tire pressures when HOT without having to press any buttons. This feature allows you to save the pressures immediately, preventing the tires from cooling and obtaining unrealistic values.
- Maximum error at 5 BAR: +/- 0.005 BAR — (0.072 PSI)
- Maximum error at 1 BAR: +/- 0.001 BAR — (0.014 PSI)
- The HPM4 digital gauge does not require calibration. The internal microprocessor calibrates the tool every time it is turned on to ensure correct readings at 100%.
- Pressure measurement units in BAR and PSI
- Temperature measurement units in CELSIUS and FAHRENHEIT
- You can set whether to start from the front or rear wheels