Tyre pressure gauge with Dual Pyrometer
Digital tyre pressure gauge HiPreMa 4 with Dual Technology for tyre temperature measurement.
This new product version joins the Tyre pressure gauge HPM4 with an infrared Sensor ( PYR2-IR ) and a K-Type Thermocouple probe for having a complete solution to measure Tyre pressure and Tyre Temperature in the racing application.
The Infrared sensor is ideal for the Tyre Surface Temperature measurement thanks to it fast response time in the reading of the temperature ( 0.5 sec ) while the K-Type Thermocouple probe is ideal to measure the tyre compound temperature in specific points of it.
Engineered for the Tyre specialist who wants to know exactly how to optimize the tyre performance.
The instrument engineered for the Tyre Specialist
Tyre pressure - Tyre Temperature - Air and Track Temperature saved in the internal memory of the instrument for 25 Test
Dual Technology for the Tyre Temperature
It is possible to set Infrared Sensor OR Thermocouple Probe to measure the tyre compound temperature
TYRE PRESSURE GAUGE MODE
Measure and save the COLD and HOT tire pressures in the PRESSURE mode. The display shows the pressure differences, the TIME - DATE and AIR temperature for each session.
TYRE TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT MODE
By pressing MODE button it is possible to switch to TEMPERATURE MODE. Measure and save AIR and TRACK temperatures and 12 points of tire temperature ( ex. EXTERNAL - INTERMEDIATE - INTERNAL ) for each sets.
WHY HAVE THE DUAL TECHNOLOGY FOR TYRE TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT ?
It is useful to have in the same instrument the Thermocouple probe to measure the tyre compound temperature in specific points and to have the Infrared sensor to measure the tyre surface and the average of the temperature. This is the reason why we have engineered this instrument with Dual Technology.
You can measure quickly the tyre surface temperature with a time response of 0.5 sec. Using the features of the FOV ( 35° ) you can measure the average of the tyre temperature. For more info about the tyre temperature measurement using IR sensor Click here ->
K-Type Thermocouple Probe
It is possible with the Tyre Thermocouple probe to measure the compound temperature in the characteristic points ( EXTERNAL - INTERMEDIATE - INTERNAL ) to understand the dinamic setup of the vehicle. For example if you have BLISTERING or GRAINING effect it is possible to measure the Tyre compound temperature in this points.
Which data can you save for each session ?
- Date and time of the session
- AIR Temperature
- TRACK temperature
- COLD and HOT tyres pressure
- Pressures difference from HOT and COLD setup
- 12 Points of tyre temperature
- 25 Complete sessions saved in the internal memory of the instrument
EASY TO USE
It is possible to set the Infrared Sensor or the Tyre Probe simply by pressing MODE button. The display shows K if the Thermocouple Probe is activated or -O- if the Infrared Sensor is activated.
Trusted by the most important motorsport Teams
- Backlit display with Light sensor
- Belt clip
- Lithium battery
PRESSURE GAUGE ACCURACY CLASS : 0.1%
- Maximum error at 5 BAR : +/- 0,005 BAR -- ( 0.072 PSI )
- Maximum error at 1 BAR : +/- 0,001 BAR -- ( 0.014 PSI )
- Tire pressure gauge HPM4 does not require calibration. The internal microprocessor automatically performs the procedure in order to reach a reliable measure at 100%.
- BAR and PSI for tire pressure gauge
- CELSIUS and FAHRENHEIT for air temperature
PRESSURE SHOT® function
By activating this function the pressure gauge HIPREMA 4 saves automatically the HOT tyre pressures without pressing any buttons.
For each session it is possible to save :
- TIME and DATE of the session
- AIR and ASPHALT temperature
- HOT and COLD tyre pressures
- Differences among HOT and COLD pressures for each tyre
HIGH ACCURACY Infrared sensor
- +/- 1°C Temperature Accuracy
- 380°C Object Temperature
- 35°FOV - Field of view
- Response time : 0.5 sec.
- +/- 2°C Temperature accuracy
- Temperature range : 0°C - 200°C
- Response time : +/- 2 sec.
- 25 Tyre Temperature and Pressure data sessions
SETUP OF THE FAVOURITE ROTATION FOR SAVING PRESSURES
- BIKE or CAR vehicle setup
- Start from FRONT wheels or REAR wheels
- € 450.00 VAT included
- € 368.85 Exporting price
Download the Reference Manual
Download the product flyer - 864KB
Silicone cover is used to protect the instrument from shocks and the normal wear of its use. Moreover, it improves its waterproof level.
Part number : HPM4-COVER
Learn More ->